11 fevereiro, 2010

AFRICA HERE I COME and conclusion for THE DARK SIDE OF HALD


AFRICA HERE I COME and conclusion for THE DARK SIDE OF HALD*
PS.: This post is, at the same time, a new one, and a continuation from the pervious one.


The risk of meet so different and special people, and them, you will have to say good bye to them!
The ones that have been to HALD know that the last school day is not what we could call a nice ordinary school day. That one is the sad CRYING DAY.

People from every corner of world are on departure to thousands of kilometers away, on a trip that will make almost impossible to see each other again.

Some people made special impression on me, not because they are special themselves, but because among other things, they have done the best to adapt in the new culture, they were brave.

And I believe the ones that are facing more troubles adapting should be the Africans, coming to the west from a so different culture.

I could spend the role day here saying names, such as Amós from Cameroon or Esther from Uganda, special people, but the true is: I thought I would never see them again.

Well, those days i was surprised in a good way. I have to confess I thought I would travel to Norway again (and I surelly will, don’t now yet how and when), I did not yet, for “the human heart make planes but the final answer comes from the Lord”

And as the Africans say: Praise the Lord for this!

Kenya here I go! Hakuna Matata

Isaac, Simon, Marta, Milly and Gillian, I am very much looking forward to see you again, what I tought I would do just in heaven!

God is great!

*HALD International center ( www.hald.no ) is the Norwegian international school I went as a student the year 2005/2006.

Um comentário:

Milly disse...

it was great to see you again. You know it was such a surprise because i didn't expect to see you or Danijel of all places in my country. Karibu tena
(welcome again)