23 novembro, 2006

Rain Drops falling on my head!


This is a terrible month here in Bergen! It rains a lot! and the sun sets at 4 clock: Thats really hard! I am looking foward to Christmas, and to go skiing. next month I hope so! I am also going to KRIK explore and it will be very nice christian camp, with around 1000 young people. It was amazing last year, I hope it will be this year again!! I am also thinking a lot about my life, my job, the challenges og my life, summing, i am using this hard month to reflect a lot.

Own I almost forgot: yesterday was nice weather! and I went to a mountain and there was some sun! it was cool! sometimes you can get days like this in Norway as whell!! I hope you, that read , also have good times wherever you are: Brasil, Norway, around the world, thar God can be the light in dark times!!

ok . see you

Vi sees snart . "Eg er stor , Eg er stor, men ikkje så stor, eg lengter hjem til mor" Odd Norstoga

Today, Hoje, I dag - I go , Eu vou , Eg skal - to the cinema, pro Cinema, på Kino!!!!!

4 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Uau... que foto é essa? wonderful! enquanto aí chove muito, aqui ta muito quente, principalmente aqui em Feira onde a temperatura chega 39ºC... I like rainy days, but I prefer sunny days..hahahaha, Have a nice week! God bless you, kiss ;)

Unknown disse...

I am sure the rain in Bergen is not as bad as here in Uganda. It is supposed to be a dry season, but no... The meteorologists says it will rain until some time in January.. Hope you are doing fine in Norway. Take care of the country for me! God bless you!

Ragnhild disse...

Kjaere verdens beste ettaaring!:) Viss det er en trost saa har det regnet mye her i Brasil i det siste ogsaa! Men det er igrunn deili, for da blir det ikke saa varmt!;) Haaper du har det bra selv om det er mye daarlig vaer! Husk at Gud alltid er med deg!:) Jeg ber for deg kjaere venn!=) Julen og advent er en fin tid i Norge! Nyt den!:)
stoor klem fra Ragnhild i ditt kjaere hjemland=)

nina disse...

heisann! du, jeg svarte faktisk på brevet ditt for flere uker siden!! men så har jeg glemt og poste det....sorry! så har jeg kasta adressen din...så hvis du vil ha brevet må du skrive adressen din et sted!! klem fra nina:)