24 agosto, 2007

happiness!!


It is very impressive to see that, beside all my weacknesses, God is in control over human history, including mine.Im coming back to be a brazilian, with norwegians aspects.I am trying to keep what is good from that culture, but s very hard to think about it right now. I have to say THANK U VERY MUCH ALL U FRIENDS THAT in one way or another helped me, in prayers in smiles, beeing with me!


I always have to come back to the basics of faith: from this life we are not going to bring much!

To the next, only Faith, hope and love will serve.Let us focus on that for our lifes


my norwegian friends, i miss u !


see u soon :)


Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

hei "dobre baptista" )

godt skrevet..bare hygli å være med deg vet du,du gir så mye av deg selv til de rundt deg !
jeg er ferdig med sommerjobben nå,DEILIG!!en uke til jeg reiser...begynt å pakke idag...
hils familien din !

klem anne,savner deg her og kompis )