26 outubro, 2006

work , work , work . I have a work to do!!


Work is my last name! Hehe.. I am working quite a lot! Not in quantity or quality, but in My head!! it is realy complicated to be responsable for some people, some events, some tasks! I am not fluent in Norwegian yet!I developed a impresiive skills in the language, I can understand a lot, i can do a lot of thinks, i think in norwegian! But some thinks like to praye,to talk in the telefone, the dialects, steel being big challenges for me!!I wanted to do more and in a better way, but I can not! By one side, this is frustranting, hard, very difficult. By the other hand it can give place to God to do the work through me !But lets forget a little about the work ad lets talk about have fun!I ve been doing quite a lot of meeting with friends and I am succeding to be with them .. great and very important in this different culture!!

ive been to the mountais ( three times!)
ive been to a norwegian country singer concert
ive been playing gitar in a church service.. very cool!!
i ve invited 20 people to see the decisive match in the norwegian champioship.The team from Begen could get it , but unfortntly it lost! sad..above picture from this miracle of amplification of space in my small apartment....

5 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Nossa... quanto trabalho!!!!!!!! Mas Deus é contigo Leo! Ele é a tua FORÇA!!!!!!!!!!! Deve ser muito legal essa diversidade aí... eu adoro esse tipo de coisa... Se cuida, bjs ;)

Eli disse...

hmmm....it made me think about the fun thinks i did in brasil ;)

I went to a brasilian mountain (3 times...sort of (pao de acucar conta ne ;)
I`ve been to a brasilian country music consert ("runi marro"...hehe..nao me lembro o nome...)
I've been singing in church service!!??!! (or before the service..and under a ABU meeting)
and....ok..i didnt invite anyone for football...probably have to learn something from brasilian there still..
but I prayed twice I think in portugeese...foi ruim demais...
hehe...comecei escrever portugues agora ne...

the point is...temos exeperimentado coisas bem paricidas...parece q eu tb pensa em portugues ne...ainda...hmm..so as vezes...

saudade de vc amigo, te visito um dia.. beijo

taisotsubo disse...

Oie Leandro!!
Qdo vc vem pra Oslo??
Espero que nao seja no outro fds pq a gente vai pra um encontro...
beijos

Eli disse...

vou te visitar sim ;) to pensandao no primeiro fim de semana no decembro ;) vai consiguir tudo, c vc so deixa Deus fazer as coisas pra vc ;)

yess disse...

entiendes Mendez o te explico Federico, muchas veces las cosas son muy duras y mucho trabajo pero segui con mas fuerzas y Dios obrara en tu vida ya lo Veras....